Thank you for your application to become a student at Middle East University. We are a coeducational, liberal arts
institution that is part of the Seventh-day Adventist Church worldwide education program.
Our mission is to provide true education in a context of academic excellence and moral commitment. We intend to
provide equal opportunity for qualified applicants of all backgrounds who are willing to exercise mature judgment in
their personal, social, spiritual and academic lives.
Office of Admissions
- Complete the application package. Please note that the information supplied should be clear, complete and accurate – the applicant’s name should be presented as it is recorded on official documents.
- Submit the completed application package in person to the Office of Admissions and pay the non-refundable application fee. Application package and fee should be submitted by the application deadline, which can be found on the University’s website. All submitted documentation will become the property of the University and will be retained by the University.
- The Admissions Committee reviews application package and makes an admission decision.
- Register and pay the fees for the English entrance examination and placement test(s) as required by the academic departments.
- Register in person for the academic year to which the applicant was admitted. The Admissions Committee's decision is valid for the academic year of admission. Applicants who fail to register during this period may forfeit their acceptance and will be required to reapply.
- Three recent, passport-sized photographs.
- For Lebanese applicants, a legible photocopy of the identity card and the Family Civil Status Record.
- For international applicants, a valid passport. For undergraduate, Lebanese applicants, an authenticated Lebanese Baccalaureate certificate or its equivalent.
- For undergraduate, non-Lebanese applicants, permission to enter the Freshman Class Program or a Baccalaureate Equivalent. For graduate applicants, an authenticated copy of the Bachelor’s diploma. For undergraduate applicants, an official transcript of grades for the last three years of secondary school. For graduate applicants, an official undergraduate transcript of grades. For transfer applicants from an accredited institution of higher learning, an official transcript of grades.
- Two recommendation forms completed by two professionals who are well acquainted with the applicant (e.g. principal, teacher or clergy who are not related to the applicant). The recommendations should be returned to the school by the recommender in a sealed envelope.
Click here to fill in the application online. Your submission is encrypted and secured. An offline application form (in PDF format) is also available for download.
Instructions for online submission
- Complete all required fields. Incomplete submissions may not be accepted.
- Upload a recent passport ID photo with at least 600 x 600 pixels in size.
- All items listed above under Application Requirements still applies. These will need to be submitted to the Office Admissions.