The Office of Communications:
- Represents the university at professional community functions
- Organizes the marketing and the advertising of the university
- Promotes the university in secondary schools and the community
- Supervises the scheduling of on-campus/off-campus university activities
- Coordinates events between the community and the university
- Works with the officers of the alumni association chapters
The website of Middle East University is maintained by the Office of Communications. For any comments or suggestions please e-mail: email@example.com
The Office of Communications publishes the annual book: Pine Echoes, the Alumni magazine, and the weekly Voice of MEU email newsletter. To read current news articles and view archived past articles written by our office, click here.
The Voice of MEU
The Voice of MEU is a weekly newsletter created and distributed by the Office of Communications. If you would like to see the current issue, view past issues or subscribe to receive it on a weekly basis, please click here.