Middle East University has a distinctive worldview and purpose-governed vision that make it a desirable place for serious thinkers, motivated learners, and curious researchers. Those who are genuine seekers of education will find at MEU:
- A philosophy of education that promotes the balanced development of the whole person—intellectually, morally, socially, and spiritually.
- An access to a world-wide chain of more than 100 colleges and universities that are recognized locally and internationally.
- A friendly environment, peaceful location, and spacious campus that allow for a variety of academic and extra-curricular activities.
- An international group of qualified faculty, staff, and administrators who care and show concern for their learners.
- Degree programs that are carefully crafted and regularly updated to help students acquire the latest knowledge.
- Academic policies and standards of conduct that encourage high moral values and establish a safe learning atmosphere.
- Modern classrooms, dormitories, as well as library and sports facilities that help to sustain a tradition of academic distinction.
- Invested staff who have our student’s welfare at heart and in mind.