Are you ready to apply to Middle East University? We look forward to you joining us.
Start your application now by applying online.
Using the online application, the process will take you through a few simple steps.
Beginning with the Application Form, you will need to provide information in the following areas:
- Personal information
- Emergency contact
- Academic background
- Selection of residence
- Health disclosure
- Citizenship agreement
- Motivation letter
The next step in the application process is submitting Required Documents:
- Two recommendation letters
- One passport-sized photo taken in the last six months
- One clear photocopy of your identity card or passport.
- English proficiency proof taken in the last two years.
- Certified copies of high school grades 10th, 11th, and 12th.
- Certified copies of all official high school certificates or diplomas.
Lebanese applicants are required to include the following:
- One clear photocopy of your family civil status record (Ikhraj Keid Aili).
- One document to certify your registration in Social Security.
- Official Lebanese Baccalaureate equivalency of non-Lebanese degrees.
The Application Fee must be submitted with the Application Form and Required Documents:
- $100 for undergraduate or graduate applicants
Please note that your application will not be processed until the payment has been confirmed by the business office. For your payment to be recorded please email the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.